Friday

Gorgeous Shoes!

So excited! Lilah is finally stocking shoes! I'm specially excited because it's so hard for me to find my size anywhere! I'm a size 5 (i know, i know) and sometimes a size 4 depending on what style or brand... so you can just imagine how much of an effort i have to make to find one!Well, not anymore! I'm glad to announce that from now, we are stocking shoes at Lilah :)
Beautiful, gorgeous, cute and elegant shoes! ( not to mention they are not so expensive and affordable!) Can't wait till my order comes in.Anyhow, weather you're a size 5 or a size 9, if you love sexy shoes, check out the shoes at Lilah.
This one is my favorite at the moment :)

Gardenia Apricot Heels AUD$48.00







 visit www.lilah.bigcartel.com and order yourself a pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment