Monday

A New Chapter.

Hi everyone, Annie here. 
First of all I would like to say a Happy New Year to all! 
2010 Has been a huge year for Lilah as it was the year we first opened & it's been such a privilege to be able to bring clothes from overseas to people who enjoy them as much as we do. To be able to do what you love is just a blessing. 
I'm getting pretty exited about the year ahead of us as I get our summer stock ready for another photo-shoot, & then deliberate with Fideliz about the items we'll sell for the winter collection.

A big thank you to Rob Horner , Steven Peralta & Shiela Castor for doing such amazing photography work on our previous shoot. And of course how could I not forgot our model, Samantha East. 
I wish everybody a safe & prosperous year in 2011 as I leave you with a shot taken from our summer shoot (ft. cute ribbon top & shorts playsuit). 
Drink plenty of water kids, & don't forget to look good. 



2 comments:

  1. How beautiful and radiant is Samantha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural elegance eye catching yet modest. I love this outfit and model!

    ReplyDelete